Member Directory is a Symfony 5 project to manage the membership records of a local chapter of a larger, national organization. It has a handful of useful features:
- CSV imports that update records based on a common identifier
- CSV exports for use in other systems or building call lists
- Email subscription management through Campaign Monitor
- Directory Collections to create easy to browse views of your membership roster
- Member messaging through email or SMS with Twilio
- Communication logging to keep your team in sync
- Event attendance tracking to see engagement at a glance
- Mailing address validation through the USPS
- Geolocation and mapping through Census data in the United States
- Record history for tracking changes to member records
- Role-based access for various directory features (donations, communications, etc.)
- Tagging of membership records to indicate committees or extra data
- Donation tracking via Donorbox import or manual entry
- Self-service record updates via unique, one-time use URLs
- Role-based user management to give users only the access they need
- Two-Factor Security (optional) to help keep your member data safe
Users login with their email address.
A Directory Collection is a customizable view of your membership roster.
You can export member lists, based on your criteria, to a CSV file.
Similarly, you can import members from a CSV file to create or update their record.
Geocodio (optional) and the US Census APIs allow you to approximate the mailing addresses of your members. You can also set their GPS coordinates in the backend.
This is the information stored with a Member record.
Individual emails can be sent through the site, with the ability to replace personalization tags with member data.
With the optional SMS provider integration, you can send text messages to your members through the site.
For donation based organizations, you can track the donor record for your members.
Track communications with your members to keep your team in sync.
Track all of the recent changes to your membership data.
Tags allow for creating groups of members.
User roles control who can view and modify what information in the directory.
Through a secure link, members can update their own information.